Thursday, March 05, 2009

Who, like me, finds the policies of Google Adsense completely crazy and their customer service under any acceptable level

Let me start with what really outraged me:

"Due the high volume of emails we receive, we provide limited email support for a small set of issues".

This is like a bank saying "due to increased number of customers we reduced our staff, and decreased the number of services we provide". How lame? I imagine AdSense is probably the one of the biggest money earners of Google as a whole enterprise. Still they change functionality the way they want without any regard to users precious campaign planning time and without any intent to provide proper support.

I form this moment start looking for alternatives of AdSense and will never come back to Google. Well that's a lesson learned for stupidly deciding to put all my eggs in one basket - campaign planning, web analytics - this defintely cna be done better somewhere else.

What do you guys think?

No comments: